Operating with a clear business model and capital discipline, we drive value through two highly complementary business streams: omnichannel payments and retail technology and services.
Our digital payments solutions
- £448.8 million bill payment and top-up transactions.
- Delivers strong footfall into our networks.
- Omnichannel solutions enabling consumers to pay using channel of choice, from app to in store.
- Cross-vertical solution, particularly targeted to serve the rollout of smart meters in the energy market and available to local authorities and social housing sectors through a framework with Procurement for Housing.
Our retail services business
- Largest provider of EPoS-enabled technology in UK convenience retail market through PayPoint One platform.
- Leading parcel ‘pick up and drop off’ network with 8,000 sites and high consumer satisfaction.
- Leading national card payments business, with a 30,000-strong SME and convenience retail partner customer base across sectors including food services, garages, convenience stores and hospitality
- Network of over 3,620 ATMs.
- Over 28,000 stores across UK, including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, The Co-operative Group, Booker, McColl’s, Nisa, Costcutter and thousands of quality independent retailers.
- PayPoint’s retailer partner network is the largest of its kind. Our superior network means 99.5% of the urban population live within one mile of a PayPoint retailer partner and 98.3% of the rural population live within five miles.
- Enabled with cutting-edge technology designed to create a platform for growth and provide retailer partners with everything a modern convenience store needs.