Operating with a clear business model and capital discipline, we drive value through two highly complementary business streams: omnichannel payments and retail technology and services.
- Over 50,000 stores across UK and Romania, including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, The
Co-operative Group, Booker, McColl’s, Nisa, Costcutter and thousands of quality independent retailers. Represents 43% share of the UK convenience market.
- Highly differentiated with over 90% of UK population within a mile of an urban store and more locations than all of the banks, supermarkets and Post Offices put together
- Enabled with cutting-edge technology designed to create a platform for growth and provide retailers with everything a modern convenience store needs
Our omnichannel payments offering
- £10 billion of payments processed annually
- Delivers strong footfall into our networks (655m transactions per annum)
- Omnichannel solutions enabling consumers to pay using channel of choice, from app to in store
- Cross-vertical solution, particularly targeted to serve the rollout of smart meters in the energy market and available to local authorities and social housing sectors through a framework with Procurement for Housing
Our retail services business
- Largest provider of EPoS-enabled technology in UK convenience retail market through PayPoint One platform
- Leading parcel ‘pick up and drop off’ network with 7,000 stores and high consumer satisfaction
- Provider of card payment solutions, including contactless and Chip & PIN, to 10,000 retailers
- Network of over 4,000 ATMs