We have delivered a step change in our strategic delivery through making the necessary business acquisitions and investments to strengthen our capabilities, broaden our retailer proposition, improve engagement and service quality for our clients and retailers and identify new areas of growth in our core UK market.
Embed the PayPoint Group at the heart of SME and convenience retail businessesRead more
Become the definitive technology-based e-commerce delivery platform for first and last mile customer journeysRead more
Payments & Banking
Grow integrated payments platform across cards, Direct Debit and Open BankingRead more
Reinforce leadership position in gifting, rewards and prepaid solutionsRead more
Building a delivery focused and inclusive organisationRead more
Embed the PayPoint Group at the heart of SME and convenience retail businesses
We provide digital solutions, technology and payment services for SMEs and retailers to deliver vital community services.
Retail services - we help our retailer and SME partners keep pace with changing consumer needs, service expectations and demographics. Our retail services platform, PayPoint One, is live in over 18,453 stores across the UK and offers everything a modern convenience store needs, including EPoS, parcel services, card and bill payments, home delivery and digital vouchering. This empowers our retailer partners to grow their businesses profitably, achieving higher footfall and increased spend. We also provide access to cash solutions via our network of 3,470 ATMs and our pioneering Counter Cash service, offering cashback without purchase and balance enquiries over the counter, is now enabled in 5,680 sites.
Card payments - we provide card payments services for over 30,000 SMEs and convenience retailers across the hospitality, convenience retail, auto trade, clothing and household goods sectors via our PayPoint, Handepay, Merchant Rentals and RSM 2000 brands.
Become the definitive technology-based e-commerce delivery platform for first and last mile customer journeys
We provide a technology-based platform to deliver best-in-class customer journeys for e-commerce brands and their customers over the ‘first and last mile’, leveraging our proprietary software capability and expertise with continuous investment and innovation in the in-store experience.
We deliver all of this in over 10,000 locations through our Collect+ brand, helping consumers pick up and drop off online shopping or send parcels across the UK.
We work with a comprehensive range of partners, including Amazon, eBay, Yodel, Fedex, DPD, DHL, HubBox, Wish.com, Royal Mail and Parcels2Go.
Our proprietary PUDO software solutions are built in-house, with a singular focus on the delivery of great consumer experiences and confidence in the crucial first and last mile of parcel journeys. These solutions are easily deployable in thousands of diverse locations across multiple sectors through the PayPoint Group. Our unique blend of in-depth parcel operations experience, consumer interaction and agile IT development capability has been built over years of delivering best-in-class customer experiences.
Grow integrated payments platform across cards, Direct Debit and Open Banking
We deliver a channel-agnostic payment platform that gives clients and consumers choice.
Digital - we have continued our diversification to digital payments, helping organisations seamlessly and effectively serve their customers. Our channel agnostic, multisector payments platform (MultiPay) has delivered strong growth year on year, supporting integrated payments across cash, Direct Debit, cards, Open Banking and support tools. Our CashOut service, delivered via i-movo, also enables the rapid dispersal of funds through secure digital channels and is actively used by local and central government, including over £246 million of Energy Bills Support Scheme vouchers to support consumers with their energy bills over the winter period and the Department for Work and Pensions Payment Exception Service, digitising benefit payments and replacing the Post Office Card Account.
Cash through to digital - we enable consumers to access digital brands and services through a comprehensive portfolio of gifting, e-banking and gaming partners, including Amazon, Google Play, Monzo, Revolut, JPMorgan Chase, Xbox, PlayStation, Paysafe, Monzo and Love2shop. Consumers simply pay for a ‘pin on receipt’ code in cash in any of our 28,478 retail locations and then can use that value online with the digital brand or service chosen. For our challenger bank partners, consumers can deposit cash into their accounts across our extensive retail network.
Cash - we provide vital access to cash payment services across the UK by helping millions of people every week control their household finances, make essential payments and access in-store services. Our UK retail network of more than 28,000 stores is bigger than all banks, supermarkets and Post Offices put together, putting us at the heart of communities nationwide.
Building a delivery focused and inclusive organisation
Underpinning the PayPoint Group’s future success is the continued development and investment in our people, systems and organisation.
We aim to create a dynamic place to work for our people, enabling us to deliver for our customers by collaborating and being good colleagues to each other, creating a positive and inclusive environment where everyone can learn, grow and shine.
What makes our model work?
Unparalleled network of retailer partners and SMEs
- The enlarged PayPoint Group now delivers technology and services to a universe of over 60,000 SME and retailer partner locations across multiple sectors, including food services, convenience retail, garages and hospitality Our three business divisions driving growth in the UK:
A diverse range of clients and brands
- Our Payments & Banking division delivers digital payment solutions to clients across diverse sectors, including energy, housing, local authorities and a growing portfolio of digital brands such as Amazon, PlayStation, Xbox and Love2shop
- Our Shopping division serves the best SMEs and retailers in the UK, delivering digital solutions and essential services from large retailers, like Asda, McColl’s, The Co-operative Group and EG Group, to the best independent store owners across the country
- Our E-commerce division enables the delivery of best-in-class customer journeys for e-commerce brands over the first and last mile, including Amazon, eBay, Yodel, FedEx, DPD, DHL, Hubbox and Parcel2Go
- We pride ourselves on delivering innovative technology and services across all our business divisions, whether through PayPoint One, helping our convenience retailer partners run their businesses more efficiently, or our proprietary e-commerce software solutions that have a singular focus on the delivery of great consumer experiences and confidence in the crucial first and last mile of parcel journeys
Talented and committed people
- We have a talented, diverse and committed workforce with years of experience from a wide range of industries