Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility & Connected Persons
Please complete all relevant boxes in block capital letters.
1. Name of the issuer
2. State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2R, (ii) a disclosure made in accordance with LR9.8.6R(1) or (iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006).
i & iii
3. Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities/director
4. State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the connected person
NOTIFICATION IN RESPECT OF SUSAN NEWLANDS - CONNECTED TO DIRECTOR ABOVE
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest
AS PER 3 ABOVE
6. Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares
7. Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them
8. State the nature of the transaction
9. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired
10. Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed
12. Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
13. Price per share or value of transaction
273 PENCE PER SHARE
14. Date and place of transaction
27 MAY 2010, LONDON
15. Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
216,599 SHARES OR 0.32% HOLDING IN WHICH DAVID NEWLANDS HAS A BENEFICIAL INTEREST. (David Newlands also holds a non-beneficial interest in a further 900,000 shares held in various trusts of which he is a trustee).
16. Date issuer informed of transaction
27 MAY 2010
If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes
17. Date of grant
18. Period during which or date on which it can be exercisable
19. Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option
20. Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise
22. Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification
23. Any additional information
24. Name of contact and telephone number for queries
SUSAN COURT - 01707 600316
Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification
Date of notification
Notes: This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DTR 3.1.4.
1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23, & 24.
2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 & 24.
3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4 , 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 & 24.